Modular OSC & MIDI touch control surface
TouchOSC Mk1 Manual
- LiveControl – Complete control of Ableton Live using your iPad or iPod
- Pasto – a 32 step sequencer suite built in Ableton, TouchOSC and OSCulator by Abel Flaubert
- Tutorial on setting up TouchOSC with OSCulator and Live on OS X
Cycling '74 Max/MSP/Jitter
- Setting up Osculator and Ableton Live – Setting up 2-way communication with Ableton Live using OSCulator (Thx Camille!)
- simple.oscd – All controls in the “Simple” layout mapped to MIDI CC’s 0-102, Channel 1
- mix2.oscd – All controls in the “Mix 2″ layout mapped to MIDI CC’s 0-52, Channel 1
- mix16.oscd – All controls in the “Mix 16″ layout mapped to MIDI CC’s 0-90, Channel 1
- beatmachine.oscd – All controls in the “Beatmachine” layout mapped to MIDI CC’s, Channels 1-4
- keys.oscd – First two pages mapped to MIDI Notes, third page mapped to MIDI CC’s, Channel 1 (thanks to Zettt)
- oscP5 – An OSC implementation for Processing
- simple.pde – Receiving and displaying messages from the “Simple” layout (page1 only). Requires the oscP5 library.
- Processing Apps – Processing examples + video by Mike Cook
Native Instruments Reaktor
- RetouchDuo – Complete set of TouchOSC templates to control Propellerhead's Reason.
- RetouchReason – RetouchDuo's little brother.