Professional, portable VJ system
At home or in the club, professionally or just for fun, you can now create impressive visuals straight from your iPad.
- Import up to 125 videos into your set via iTunes File Sharing or from the iPad's library or camera roll
- Playback and mix two channels of video with independent playback speed control and a selection of 10 blend modes
- Display the output on an external screen or projector using any iPad-compatible video-out adapter
- Use the iPad's front and back-facing cameras as input to integrate live footage into your set
- Apply one of 36 effect filters to each channel and the master output
- Control effect parameters using the multi-touch enabled preview area
- Preview the output in full-screen on the iPad
- Save and load your set to recall, backup or transfer sets between iPads using iTunes File Sharing
- Configure the interface layout to your preference
- 10 demo clips by hexler and pixeldelay included
- CoreMIDI support allows full control of TouchViZ wirelessly using OS X CoreMIDI Network sessions, using iPad MIDI interfaces such as Alesis iO Dock, iRig MIDI, iConnectMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer II, Yamaha i-MX1, or by connecting a compatible USB MIDI-controller using the iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Open Sound Control support allows full control of TouchViZ over WiFi from any application that supports OSC such as Max/MSP, PureData, Max4Live, TouchOSC and others
- Built on the latest iOS and OpenGL ES technology
...and many more features to be added in future updates!
- Compatible with iPad 2 / Mini or later
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
Complete online documentation can be found here.
If you run into problems or have feature suggestions,
please contact us or visit the forum and let us know!