Welcome guest, please Login or Register

continued android development…

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

I would like to know if the android source would be available to purchase so that i can continue development.  If i can buy the rights I would continue to update and release the app for free.

Please mail me and we can discuss payment options if you are interested.  In the interest in a no compete product i think this is a fair alternative and mutually benefical.  if the current devs do not have the time or resources to develop the android build, I would like the oppertunity to help the product to grow.

Thanks,
Marion-

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2011-05-25

PM

great! +100
Dear Hexler, would you please answer Marion and /or have a look at the posts on the ANDROID version forums?
Again, I really enjoy the app and thank you for that, but not seeing a single reply from you in the last months is quite disappointing….
I’d like to donate or pay the app if necessary, honestly I will not if touchOSC Android stays as it is with no chances|forecast|updates about developments

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2011-04-30

PM

A few of us have made similar offers and would also love to get involved.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-06-22

PM

Have yet to get a response.  Just letting you know i havent heard anything via pm or email.  If i dont hear anything in the next couple of weeks ill be starting a similar project and will post info on it…

Id like to build off of this, but with no progress or response am left at a dead end.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2011-10-07

PM

I couldnt get this working on Win 7, MIDI-OX just wasnt appearing in the output dropdown in PD-Extended for whatever reason. I tried a few others, then found LoopBe1, which worked! Just thought I would post this up.